Monday, July 09, 2007

And now for something completely different...

I went on a bike ride longer then a couple miles......30 miles to be exact.


Actually, I put in 3 times the amount of miles I was planning on because I lost my cellphone. I rode up the coast into Bethany Beach, stopped for papers (10 miles round trip) and rode back. When I opened up my rackbag-I realized that my phone wasn't there.

So.....I retraced my entire (another 10 miles) ride, looking at the side of the road for my phone. Didn't find it, kinda bummed out at the house about it and my lovely wife called it to see if anyone would pick up.

No one did but like most phones, it leaves a "missed call" message on the screen. The folks that did find it along the side of the road saw the missed message and called my wife's phone. Funny thing is, the guy found 3 phones while he was out on his run.

I got another ride in back up the coast (almost 10 miles) looking for their condo. Got 30 miles in on a planned 10 mile ride.

...and I have my phone.

..and I took a 3 hour nap Sunday afternoon.

I have all the pictures I've taken so far at the beach uploaded to my Picassa Web Album. I'll be adding more pictures as the week progresses.....warning, I like taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets.

Till later.





No comments: