Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Creaky no more.........

I actually fixed my bike all by myself. I kinda hate to admit that the creak coming from the bottom bracket area was a loose crankarm.....it was just about ready to fall off. I went to check the tightness of the crankarm bolts and the left side bolt wasn't even finger tight.

Oops.

I went back to work yesterday, the guy that filled in for me is legally blind and he is a "Messy Marvin". Since I am positively anal about sanitation.....it's gonna take me a couple nights to get everything back to how I like it. I have no idea how he does his job with his limited eyesight.

My wife also went back to work, she put in 11 hours and still isn't close to catching up yet.

Sometimes vacations are a pain in the butt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our cat is still on vacation....pic taken by Daniel.
_____________________________________

I do kinda like Homer and his donut. Those Pagans need to get a sense of humor. I guess Satan doesn't like donuts.

Everyone probably has a differing opinion about marijuana growers....sure, it's illegal so the growers are breaking the law and if they use guns or threaten people, that's even worse...but I'm pretty sure they ain't terrorists. I mean, they might have a part time job as a terrorist, but growing pot doesn't put them on the same level as Al Qaeda.

Creativity takes many forms.....even school buses.

Till later......

No comments: