Monday, July 09, 2007

How to get killed riding a bike.....

Not sure if it's the style or not here in vacationland, but almost no one wears a helmet. I suppose folks figure that bad things won't happen to them while they are having fun....I'm not taking any chances.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The main highway linking all the coastal towns has a 55 mph speed limit when it's not traversing any built up areas. It does has extremely wide shoulders but still-I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Once you get into Ocean City Maryland, every 3rd driver is on their cell and most everyone is driving a van or large SUV full of kids.

Can you say "distracted driver"?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Donuts and vodka both at the same store. Maybe I should start something like this up when I get back home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The world famous Fenwick Island Lighthouse.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our kids love each other......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
......most of the time.

I have more pictures in my Picassa Album and seem to be adding more everyday. I forget how much I like taking pictures.
___________________________________


I use this on all my computers and install it on my clients hard drives as well. It's free and it works...what more can you ask for?

Get a human. I think I've posted this before, but it's been updated.


Hmmm....I have a few of these. I don't use them to hack, I use them to test my client's computer security. Am I a hacker? In the purest sense of the word....I might fit the description. I go root around in systems that I have implicit permission to do so to find security holes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oops. I guess the daughter shoulda been more honest with her parents. Or hid the files better.

I think Bush has started hitting the bottle again. Don't get me wrong, I think the Democrats are just as bad, I just can't figure out why Bush is blaming all his screw-ups on them...maybe we need a third party.

If I ever win the lottery....I'm getting one of these for my living room.

Here's some irony.....

This guy still scares me, even though I voted him out of office.

Somebody has a sense of humor.

If you can't afford to tip....don't order delivery.

Optimus Prime has insurance problems.

The local weather is calling for thunderstorms later today, maybe I get some cool pictures of storms rolling in.

Till later.

No comments: