Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hairspray.........

I usually like movies where stuff explodes all the time...........but sometimes there is room for something different. Don't ask me why, but I really liked Hairspray. Probably one of the best musical comedies I've ever seen. My mom would enjoy this movie, she grew up in Baltimore in the 50's......

I got up this morning and our cat was online.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Damn cat.

Cat in a box.

Kinda like Bob Ross on acid.

Nice free photo resizer. Does some other stuff too like watermarking. Free is good.

I like to watch all the cooking shows, reality isn't anything like TV. For one thing, most kitchen and bakeries are hotter then hell most of the year. I don't see too many TV stars sweat. You don't get to take many breaks and it helps to be able to keep track of a dozen always changing tasks all at the same time.

Me? I enjoy the heck out of it, my bosses wonder how I manage to get done the amount of work I do in 8 hours.......I'm really good at multitasking.

If I ever win a stupid amount of money playing Lotto........I'm gonna call these folks up and have them send me one of everything.....nah, but I would like this. What can I say, I like cameras.

Till later.

No comments: