Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Please buy my bike.......

I'm selling my 25th Anniversary Redline Monocog. The money is going to buy your favorite blogger a new camera. Do I need a new camera? Probably not, but I really want a camera that has more settings and manual controls so I can be more creative with my photography.

With my arthritis in my knees, it's a painful experience riding it, so I may as well turn the bike into a camera....that way someone else can enjoy the bike and I can expand my creative talent taking pictures.....that and my wife won't strangle me because I went out and spent a ton of money.

I am really enjoying having a go with Knoppix Linux on my old PC. Kinda like learning how to use a computer all over again. I want to buy a Knoppix for Dummies book so I can speed up my learning curve.
____________________________________

I sure wish these guys would stop mentally masturbating each other and do something.

I'm not making fun of this guy because he's fat.......I'm making fun of him because he's dumb. Having your doctor tell you to take up a fun but safe activity doesn't include river tubing. What size tube would he need anyway? Probably something off a truck like this. The dude needs to get a bicycle and find a safe place to ride some. He'll be slim in no time and he'll have more fun......at least he's not as dumb as this guy.

Bend over. You'd think they could come up with a better headline.

Fruits and veggies are good for you even if they don't cure cancer. Donuts............not so much.

Our score was 55....not so good.

He really has lost is mind, for as much as our servicemen and woman have gone through in the past 5 years..........he oughta be ashamed. I'd like to see him ride along.....

I love the placement of the very last ad....

My poo doesn't stink.

My friend Doug sent me this.....I could see how folks could fall for this one.

Till later............. and someone please buy my bike.

No comments: