Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I made a little money......

Wasn't feeling all that spiffy yesterday but I did a simple web site for my brother-in-law....nothing really fancy-actually, it's exactly how he wants it....simple and easy to navigate.

He's been talking to someone that does web sites for the last 6 months and been getting pretty much nowhere. I'm not a web designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I threw something together while he was here yesterday working on my windows.

He's happy-I'm happy and I get to put a little more money in the bank.

A joke......

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring.

He replies..."I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you,"


She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just About everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.


"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."


She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:

#1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."
The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!

"OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley.

"
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, "Why are you crying?"
"Forgive me, but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween Party."


........gotta love Halloween.

I sold my Redline Monocog yesterday.....it's going to a reader of this blog and I'm sure he's gonna be using it a lot more then I've been. I hate to see it go, but being realistic-ain't no way I'm gonna be riding it with my creaky knees. At least it went to another computer geek-you gotta like that.

Still have my Cannondale R500 if anyone's interested.....
______________________________________

The pot calling the kettle black.....honestly, he's starting to scare me.

This is even scarier then Bush........these guys are actually intelligent.

Yay, the newest version of Ubuntu is here. Been using the previous version for a couple months, it's an excellent way to breathe life into an old computer.

Check out the cardboard bikes.

A list of lists........don't blame me if you are reading this at work and don't get anything done today.

Cat.

till later.

No comments: