Monday, October 15, 2007

Time for some goofing off....

I haven't had one of those vacations where all I do is goof off for awhile.

My brother-in-law is a contractor and will be spending most of the week here putting in new windows so I can't stray too far.

It's just nice to wake up and other then taking our son to school.......the rest of the day is open.

Yay.

I've decided to sell my Cannondale R500 road bike, I've ridden it exactly 5 times this entire year. I'm much more comfortable on my Cross-Check and I'm gonna use the money for computer stuff. I need PC equipment more then I need a bike that I never ride. You can check out more here if you're local and wanna buy a nearly new road bike.
____________________________________

This is wrong on so many levels.

Darth plays a mean harmonica.

Good news for my 2nd favorite band.

The visual puns in this ad make me want to go to the bathroom.....now.

It would be easier to just eat a banana or two.

Till later.

No comments: