Friday, October 05, 2007

Where the heck is Fall?

Holy cow, it's October 5th and we have the AC cranking. I checked the weather forecast for the weekend and we are supposed to get close to 90 degrees. Holy crap. My only misgivings with the warmer weather is that we're gonna miss out on the crisp cool weather and go right into winter. That would kinda tick me off....fall is my favorite season.

Yay, I got my laptop back and they got it all fixed up without having to format the hard drive. I had all my stuff backed up but it's still a pain to have to reinstall everything. Our son has a better laptop then me, it was fun using his for the past week.

Our daughter is coming home today to celebrate her 20th birthday tomorrow. We have a party and celebrate her birthday, my dad's birthday and mine all at once. Good times....
_____________________________________

I'm having a hard time figuring out why anyone listens to this guy. He'd be a lot more believable if he didn't dodge the draft because he had a boil on his ass.

Today's science break....you're gonna have to be a real science geek to enjoy this one. Me? I like it so far, it's already in my RSS reader.

I like this guy's idea. I contribute 5 bucks a week off my paycheck every week to one of our local food banks...he's right-most of the money being donated to various charities does squat for people that really need it.

Apple has been getting a lot of bad press lately. Here's some more. I own a couple of iPods but I don't think I'll be switching over to Macbooks or iMacs anytime soon.

Ummmm....if I had to guess-I'd say he downloaded it.

Everyone could learn a lesson from these folks.

Well, he did move his arms and legs.

Superworm is coming. Just fixed a computer with this problem. I'm pretty sure the client was about ready to throw his laptop out the window. I know how he feels, I've been there. I used to get extremely frustrated when problems cropped up. It's a lot easier to solve problems if you have another functioning computer that can access the internet to do research.

The media are eating this guy alive. Me? I think the whole deal is kinda sad. Whatever the guy does.....he's always gonna be known as Mr. Wide Stance.

Nobody likes a cheater.

Get Your War On.....it's a political cartoon but it's not even close to being work or family safe due to language. Normally I don't post links to stuff with lots of F-bombs, but these cartoons will make you think.

Thinking is good.

till later

No comments: