Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You know you're tired........

You know you're tired when you get into the shower and you're still wearing your glasses. Sometimes, I even surprise myself with my own absentmindedness....I am the king of forgetting stuff.

I bought myself a simple Palm Pilot a year ago, I don't know how I'd get through life without it. If I am supposed to be somewhere or pick something up from the store...I gotta write it down in the Palm or 9 times out of 10-I'll blank out.

Ever walk into a room and forgot what you wanted to do or why you were even there? Sometimes, I'll have whole days like that.

I'm on vacation again next week, I am hoping to hit the foliage peak right on the money.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm dyin' to get out and play with my new camera....
_______________________________________

Ironic.

I think #13 is my favorite.

till later.

No comments: