Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm geeked out.....

How you know you might be a geek when you...........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Use two computers with different OS'es at the same time.

I'm liking Ubuntu quite a bit, there isn't much that it can't do that Windows doesn't do. It even runs fairly well on my 8 year old PC. I'm no Linux expert, but I like having something different to learn, and fortunately.....I have a few readers that can help me out if I get stuck on something.

The weather here in Central PA has just been insane. I'm sitting here at 6 in the morning wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be in the mid 70's....not bad for late October. I'd be perfectly okay with a mild winter. I like the cooler temps but I can do without the snow, sleet and freezing rain.

With any luck, I'll be out later today to play around with my camera, I've pretty much mastered the basic settings and besides....it ain't rocket science-it's just getting out there and getting some shots.

I've found the candidate I'm voting for in 2008..........I'm going with the toad........I'm tired of all the bullshit.

till later.

No comments: