Friday, October 26, 2007

Ouch....

So last night was kinda cold and drizzly..........my knees were absolutely killing me. So much so that I bought a tube of Icy Hot to slather on them. I went to the restroom, dropped trou and put a generous amount on both knees.

Not sure how it happened but some of the Icy Hot must have gotten on to my trousers.

After a few minutes, I noticed some things getting warm that really weren't supposed to be warm. Since my daughter and my mom read this blog........I'll leave those body parts up to your imagination.

Moral of the story.......be careful with where you put Icy Hot....it works good-sometimes a little too good.

I saw a commercial for Charmin toilet paper yesterday.....the commercial was touting the fact that Charmin leaves fewer pieces behind. Unless I get into a car accident and have to go to the hospital...........exactly how many people will know if I left a few pieces behind? What a dumbass commercial.

Our daughter is going to Italy sometime next year........not sure of all the details but I think it's way cool.
____________________________________

We need more people like Ed around........great job!

That's all for today......I'm a busy boy.

till later

No comments: