Wednesday, April 02, 2008

99,000 calories.......

Wanna know what 99,000 calories look like?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's about 1/4 of the donuts I make every evening.

Why so many calories?

It might have something to do with this.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I use a cube of this every night (partially hydrogenated veg oil) also known as the stuff that clogs up your arteries and kills you.

No worries-one cube only contains 226,980 calories. Yup, that's not a misprint-almost 1/4 of a million calories.

Although I'm fairly well known in my company for my donuts...........I really enjoy making bread. The kind of bread that has a thick crumbly chewy crust that makes a mess all over your kitchen when you hack a piece off the loaf.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You don't need meat with this 12 grain Ukrainian bread, just a little bit of butter and you are good to go.

Seriously-I could live off of this bread.

Don't get near me with that processed white bread product.

Best April Fools joke this year......people sure are gullible.

Anyone watch Hell's Kitchen last night? Gordan Ramsey sure can be an asshole sometimes....but then again-some of the contestants aren't really professional chefs.

till later.

No comments: