Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How many *is* 900 babillion?

I've only said this about 900 babillion times.....it sucks to get old. While I'm not crippled or anything, my 3 hour leisurely ride Sunday morning got the attention of my knees. My knees are telling me I might want to keep it down to an hour or two next time.

If I knew on Sunday morning how much my knees hurt now on Tuesday morning....I still would have rode the same amount of miles. Unless you fall off and get hit by a car or run into a tree...it's pretty damn hard to have a bad time riding a bicycle.

A friend of mine in similar shape as me called me up Monday and we are gonna try and hook up for some morning rides...the weather is finally turning-I think Spring might be here to stay.

My wife and I took some of the money we recieved for our anniversary and went to Sam's Club to buy the store out. Not really, but we bought some stuff we usually wouldn't buy. Like a huge container of shrimp, some scallops and some other seafood for the freezer. We ate the shrimp as soon as we got home....

I ain't the skinnest guy in the world, but I was amazed at the number of seriously overweight folks riding around Sam's in those electric scooter carts filling their baskets up with more food. I pity the poor sample ladies there- as soon as they put out a tray of food- it's hoovered up in seconds.

I bet that hurt.

This kinda sucks.

Ever hear of Monster Cable? They barked up the wrong tree.

This principal gets my "Asshole of the Day" award. I coulda did hard time for smelling fresh mimeographs back in the day.

till later.

No comments: