Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some folks are thick.............

So, a large framed customer (the guy was really, really fat) walks up to the counter last night and asks me if donuts have a lot of calories.

My first thought was to ask him if he was high.

Thought better of that and told the guy that yes, donuts are probably one of the worst things you can eat if you're watching what you eat.

He seemed satisfied with that answer.....and then proceeded to buy a dozen donuts. Oooookay. Let's face it-not many skinny people eat donuts.
~
One of my friends at work has Downs Syndrome. He doesn't let that get in his way of putting in 100% effort every night he comes to work.....there are lots of folks that are "normal" that don't have nearly the work ethic that Brian does.

My favorite saying he has is "shut up and get to work" ....ya gotta like a guy like that. He doesn't complain, he doesn't explain...he just smiles and works his ass off.
~
It always amazes me how some folks are complete assholes when they think they are anonymous on the internet.

Me?

Yeah, on rare occasions I'll be an asshole, but I always try to do it in person....it feels better that way and you get to see the look on someones face when you call them out. I think I might be a confrontation addict.
~
Madonna doesn't get it....nobody gives a shit about what she thinks-they paid for a ticket to hear her sing, not listen to a lecture.
~
Why is this news? You know my opinion-Jon and Kate need to suck it up for the next 10 years or so and finish raising their kids.
~
Anybody watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta? I like the other locations the show has been to but I can't stand listening to ebonics...so I'm skipping this run.
~
People of Wal-Mart.....yeah, I've seen a few of these folks.

till later.

No comments: