Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday shopping.........

I went Christmas shopping with my wife on Saturday.

Wow.

Lots and lots and LOTS of people out there and they all have that "Get the hell out of my way" look on their faces.

I love shopping as long as I don't need to buy anything.............

Looks like the big thing this year are those huge high definition TVs. They sure are nice but 2500 bucks for a television is more money then I would spend on something like that.

2500 bucks for a nice computer or a bike wouldn't be out of line though. Funny how priorities work, huh?

I got some excitement last night on the way to work...........I use mostly rural back roads to get to work and as I crested a blind rise-I came up one a whole herd of deer crossing the road.

There must of been at least 2 dozen of them just taking their sweet ole time going from one field to another. I wasn't going that fast so I had plenty of time to slow down-it just startled me because I've never seen that many deer at one time.

Richard Simmons almost lights his hair on fire. What's with those "Tom Selleck" shorts anyways?

Tuscan Whole Milk. Scroll down a bit to read the comments. All 863 of them. If my daughter is reading this.........don't be a wisecracker and use my Amazon account to send me some:-)

Anybody want some Doritos?

Where have all our cold pills gone? I wonder the same thing, I get sinus headaches from time to time and if I don't like feeling like a criminal when I buy Sudafed.

Go to Caltech and get a job at McDonald's.

Benny needs a new jet. Nice. Instead of sending Benny the money-send me the money-I promise I won't spend it on stupid stuff like jets.....

.......I'll spend it on useful stuff, like some computer stuff for my business.

Till later.

No comments: