Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm a pinhead..........

We have one of those massagers with heated balls and our son ran that over my back for awhile last night my back was really stiff. Probably from not doing anything all day.

I took a muscle relaxant last night, it didn't seem to work very well so I took another one an hour later. That one did the trick. I didn't fall asleep-I passed out.

I could put a few links up about Hussein being put to death but I'm not gonna. I figure that if you have a computer or a TV......that's all you'll hear about today. I'm just worried that the Bushes aren't having that good of a vacation.

Spending the morning today looking for a new printer and a portable hard drive.....I kinda know what I want, but it's still fun to shop around.

Here's a math joke..........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's how I woulda solved it too.

Till later.

No comments: