Monday, December 11, 2006

A thingamabobber..........

I added some code to my template that will give ya'll a preview of any links I put in the text.

All you have to do is put your pointer over a link and a little box pops up with a preview in a mini-browser window.

Let me know if it's useful or a pain in the ass. I thought it might be a good idea but if it's not-it will take 10 seconds to remove.

I was looking around in my settings and it says that Blogger is still in beta? Whatever, you might not see a whole lot of posts from me this week, I really want to set up my links section and I really have to budget my free time.

Christmas is bad for your Wi-Fi connection. I won't be a problem for us. We didn't bust out any decorations this year..........with my wife working 50 to 60 hours a week and me working 6 nights a week on 3rd shift, the decorations would usually stay up until March.

20 days without a PC. Could I do it? Not unless someone forcibly removed all 3 of our computers from the house. Since buying our first one back in 94........I've been addicted.

This kind of stuff is just ridiculous. Seriously, the kid is only 4 years old, what kind of message does that say about society?

Nobody was killed, but this boat was destroyed. The comments about the video are worth checking out as well.....

A fellow bike blogger has lost over 160 pounds over the past 12 months........way to go!

Old album covers from the 60's. This used to be my favorite show.

Saturday Night Live remix of Apocalypto.

Damn cows.

Peter might be a smartass or is totally clueless............I'm thinking smartass.

Here's a solution as to what to do with Dick Cheney........send him to Iraq to run the place.

After reading this.....I wonder what the hell is wrong with this country. Or more correctly....our government.

Till later.

No comments: