Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Winter finally arrived..........

Not sure why, but I decided to take my van to the car wash on what's probably the coldest day of the season so far. I haven't washed it for a couple of months and the inside was starting to smell like used socks.......so I figure it was time.

I know I have a few readers in Alaska and one in Iceland so you folks probably think I'm a wuss........but when the windchill gets down into the 20's... I think that's way cold. Hey, I work in a bakery where it's always nice and toasty warm in the winter...whaddya expect?

I'm at least as popular as this guy. I know my mom reads me:-)

If he tried that in a McDonald's parking lot now.......his ass would get mowed over by a SUV driving soccer mom talking on her cellphone.

Today's dumb joke....

A distraught patient phoned her doctor's office. Was it
true, the woman wanted to know, that the medication the
doctor had prescribed was for the rest of her life?

She was told that it was.

There was a moment of silence before the woman continued,
"I'm wondering, then, just how serious my condition is. This
prescription is marked 'NO REFILLS.'

It wasn't that bad was it? Yeah, maybe it was. Hey, it coulda been worse.

I disagree with the first sentence in this ad. Not that there's anything wrong with that if that's what floats your boat. It just doesn't float mine.........oh, click the demo-it's pretty cool.....

Last night at work I had the rudest customer of all time and you know what I did to handle it?

I was nice to them.

Being nice to them pissed them off even more so I was even more nicer to them. What are they gonna do? Go complain that I was extra nice? Sometimes being nice is more fun then being a prick.

Don't think this couldn't happen to you? Since habeas corpus took a walk-it could happen to any of us.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Redneck Palm Pilot.....

If anyone has a spare million or four..........buy me this car. Here's a little history of it's rebuilding. Some folks say this car is going to be one of the most valuable cars in existence when it's auctioned off next year.

Infrared fart video. Looks like it was a messy one.

Till later.

No comments: