Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Updated links............

Started to put some of the other blogs I read into my links section. It's mostly copy and paste stuff but it sure is tedious. I think I'm about 2/3rds done- I still have to get some links from my RSS reader......

Thanks for the comments on the preview window thingie...the more I use it- the less I like it so I think I am going to remove the coding from my template.

Global warming?.......nah. All I know is we will be in a world of trouble if the South Pole ice all melts away.

Most normal folks woulda still been in jail from the 2003 heroin bust.

It doesn't look like it's going to be a good idea to open any e-mail file attachments for awhile.

I'm with this fellow blogger. I never go to our company's Christmas party. I really do like the folks I work with (for the most part) but I have no desire to hang out and get drunk with them.

This is an old article but it shows you how our current regime in Washington thinks.

From the Harvard Business School...........that'll be 20 cents for the donut and 9 cents for the glaze. The only pricing strategy I don't like is when a place advertises a low price on something but includes a mail-in rebate to get the low price. Mail-in rebates suck it big time.

Till later.

No comments: