Thursday, December 14, 2006

Random crap and a homeless guy

I really like this site from a fellow bike blogger.

I sure hope this guy is gonna be okay, but lets face it-unless the Senate vote total wasn't so close-this woulda never made the news.

5 ft 1 inch and she weighs 85 pounds? Drunk driving, Vicodin and weed are the least of her worries, she needs a sandwich or two. Seroiusly?........She's just damn lucky nobody got killed.

Will it blend? I love this dude.

Whoever does the marketing for Quizno's is on some very bad drugs.

Someone calls bullshit on the phrase ‘The Customer is Always Right’ .....I think that everyone should have to work a retail job at least once before they get to go through life. Me? I have the phrase "Have a nice day" down perfectly so that when I say it to someone that's pissing me off-they know I mean exactly the opposite.

Last night we kicked some homeless guy out of our store after he fell asleep in the bathroom....it's something like the 4th or 5th time he's tried to spend the night in our store. it wouldn't be so bad but the dude smells rank and he stares at people when they shop.

Soy makes your kids gay. I bet this guy is piece of work.

Optimize the vulcanization process? Umm, no thank you....I'm not sticking my penis into anything that is gonna vulcanize it.

This game is kinda fun....the music gets old after awhile though............

Not too much you could say after this.....

Till later.

No comments: