Saturday, December 16, 2006

Our daughter comes home today.......

Looking forward to seeing her but I think the cat misses her almost as much as we do. The cat has started to follow me around the house and making funny noises if I don't pet her.

My mom really, really wants a cat but my pop is pretty much dead set against it......maybe if our kids buy her one it would work out. My old man could be mad at me or my mom for buying a cat but there ain't no way he'd be mad at his grandkids......

I really want one of these. Not bad enough to spend 40 bucks on it, but still-you can't deny how cool it is. It would probably send our cat into apoplectic shock but it would still be fun.....

How come they don't sell handbags for guys? My wife just got the coolest purse- it has a light on the inside. Actually, I Google'd it and saw some really cool mens bags. I don't carry that much stuff around (cell, PDA, iPod etc) but I'm tempted. I really like this one.......almost as much as a remote control helicopter.....

Damn. I got a 20 dollar gift card from my employer. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

CNN has a hard-on for Obama. Here's a newsflash....THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS 2 YEARS FROM NOW.....can't CNN wait at least until the 2006 election winners are in office before they compare the poor guy to that nutjob running Iran?

I like ranch flavored Doritos......I wonder what my IQ is. Actually, I know what it is and if eating veggies were the key to being smart.......I'm in a lot of trouble.

I used to love playing Lawn Darts. All my uncles would come over to the house, get drunk and try to play. It's amazing no one died. I had one of these too, I'm amazed that I didn't end burning the house down.

...........I just settled for occasional trips to the hospital for stitches.

Actually, from what my mom tells me-I banged myself up so much and so often the folks at the hospital thought my parents were abusing me. I guess after you hit yourself in the face with a rock or rip open gaping holes in your flesh from bicycle crashes and whatnot......you get kinda nonchalant about it after awhile.

I wonder if I could make donuts remotely......

The Fruitcake Lady. My friend Hank sent me this, she's a laugh riot.

Till later.......

No comments: