Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Easter Bunny is gonna be pissed at me....

.....for posting this picture.

Image Hosted by <span class=

It's one of my favorites. My mom sent me a nicer version that didn't have the word "ass" included.

My wife left our son a note yesterday morning to do something constructive with his time off from school this week.

Image Hosted by <span class=

So he made some muffins.

He made more then four, I guess he just wrapped those up special. I gotta say, my son has some varied interests. I don't know if he's gonna follow through on cooking as a profession, but someday he's gonna make some lucky girl happy with his cooking ability. The kid has some talent.

Our daughter is home for a couple days for the Easter holiday, it's hard to believe she has almost completed her first year of university. Time flies.

Till later.

No comments: