Thursday, April 05, 2007

Winter's last blast...

Kinda cold this morning, I think the forecast is calling for lows in the 20's for the next couple days. I'm okay with that, I'm sure I'll be bitching about how hot it is in a few weeks.

Got to talk with Mike from Banjo Brothers last night, he's spending the Easter holiday in my next of the woods with his wife's family. I think he's gonna spend some time checking out some of the local bike shops. I hope somebody decides to sell his product around here, it's good stuff.

This is a nifty idea. I could see me doing that on a social ride. Nothing beats a bagel sammich on a bike ride. All I would need is a nice tall glass of milk to wash it down......

Check out the teef on this bad boy.

This doesn't surprise me whatsoever. Hell, I almost expect him to do stuff like that.

This would get rid of a few Billy Bobs.

Dick Dale is one smart guy. He's a helluva musician as well.

Till later.

No comments: