Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New stuff from Banjo Brothers....

I just got a new backpack in the mail from Banjo Brothers.

All I can say is that this is one nice piece. I like the fact that it's water proof, that will come in handy this summer on vacation when I pack it full of ice and cold sodas and go sit on the beach.

Actually, our 13 year old son took a look at it and I think he "appropriated" it from me. If Mike and the guys at Banjo need a product tester, Our son Daniel will give that backpack way more abuse then just about any rider.

As with all their stuff, this pack is well thought out and well made with all kinds of stabilizing straps and pockets.. Dan averages a back pack a year before he rips them to shreds.....I bet this one lasts longer.

I also want to publicly congratulate our son-he busted his butt and made honor roll this past quarter-way to go big man!

_______________________________________

Here's what people with too much money buy. And here's what people with too much time do.

Fast Food: Ads vs. Reality. I'm surprised I've never seen a website like this before. Burger King seems to be the biggest offender around here, when I get burgers from them, they look nothing like the picture on the menu.

Modern government in 4 pictures.

The latest "Dial a Human" numbers.

I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks...this guy has my respect.

Go Sanjaya.

Till later.

No comments: