Friday, April 13, 2007

Taxes and a haircut......

Taxes are due soon aren't they? Neither my wife or I particularly enjoy doing them so as usual, they get put off until the very last minute.

We don't really have much incentive to do them as we have our deductions set up so we usually come out close to breaking even. No sense in letting the government have use of our money for a whole year.

I've had the tax software set up on my laptop for the last 6 weeks........I guess we'll be busy this weekend.

Ever since I shamed my old man into cutting off his swirlydoo haircut and going for the straight-up "I'm bald, deal with it" haircut, I like to make sure my hair isn't any longer then his. Everybody says I look just like him, so why not. I hit it with my electric clippers about once a month and save some bucks by not going to the barber shop.

Image Hosted by <span class=
As you can see, it doesn't take long for a haircut.
_________________________________________

Looks like Imus got canned. I bet he'll be on satellite radio inside of 6 months.

Eat Shitto. Xeni goes all over the world and has some great podcasts.

Lee Iacocca calls out our current leadership in his new book. Like Lee or not, the dude says what's on his mind. From reading the preview, it kinda looks like Lee doesn't think Bush has a set of balls or any kind of roadmap for the country. Kinda hard to agree with him......

It's national Faggot Week in Britain.

Till later.

No comments: