Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trolls and stuff...........

Every once and awhile, I notice that a troll will put a smart ass remark in my comments.

Whatever.

Most of the time, I enjoy reading them and them I just delete them. No sense in arguing with someone on the Internet because it's usually just a waste of perfectly good pixels.......not sure about the guy that has an e-mail address almost like mine that comments from time to time ...strange stuff out there in Billy-Bob land.

It's always funny when people assume they are anonymous when with a little digging, they usually aren't.

Am I anonymous?

Nope.

Some guy made a comment about where I work and wondered if they know that I blog.....yes, they know I blog, I don't mention my company by name on this blog so it's never an issue. After all, I just make donuts for a living, it's not like I'm the company president or something.

I guess you have to expect some trolls with some of the content and opinions I post......

__________________________________________

The dude absolutely made a stupid remark, he apologized for it, got suspended from his job.........somebody needs to get over themselves. I'm getting the idea from reading the article that some people would like to see the guy crucified. What happened to Christian forgiveness? The guy made a stupid mistake. Last time I checked, all radios and TV's come with an "off" button.

He is going to personally apologize to the players involved. I don't know if that's good enough for the players involved, but it's good enough for me. I wonder if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton have listened to a rap album lately? Most rap artists say way worse things about women then Don Imus. I'm not sticking up for Imus because I am a fan of his.... I really can't stand to listen to him.

I think they want us to leave. They're gonna kill all the Sunni's when we leave anyways, doesn't matter if it's next year, ten years or a hundred years from now. Bush opened up a can of worms that can't be closed without a whole shitload of innocent people dying.

Websites need content warnings.........mine should say "Silliness, frank opinions and foul language ahead"

Go ahead, crawl up your bosses ass.

I wonder how they tell which cable does what?

What the hell are the tranquilizers for?

Would you read your own blog? Me? Oh, hell yes. I would read it just to see what under-baked opinions and dumb ass links I came up with. I'm sure some of my posts are boring as hell and some just go off half cocked, but I don't do this blog for you, I do it for me. Do some of the commenter's comments piss me off? Yeah, sometimes, but that's what the "delete comment" button is for....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
George Bush needs to think harder.

"She has to smoke a lot of weed, right? No sober person conceives of something like this and then actually prepares it, right?" .........my favorite comment from this article. Paula Deen is Satan.

Blogger code of conduct. Interesting idea that will never work. Here's my code of conduct........if you're nice to me-I'll be nice to you. If you want to be an asshole-I'm just gonna delete your comment and I'll call it good. If you want to disagree with me and post a comment.......at least be polite.

After all, it's my blog, so I get to make the rules.

Same but different.

I don't work in a restaurant but I have friends that do and most of these tips have some element of truth. One of my buddies is the head pastry chef at a local hotel and he has all kinds of stories.

Worst snacks ever.

Lord, why don't you buy me a............... Zody Chair fully loaded with Gel seat. 1000 bucks for a freakin' chair? You have got to be kidding me.

I call bullshit.

Gas will be 4 bucks a gallon just in time for summer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Diets don't work. My doctor ripped me a new asshole the last time I visited because I gained a few pounds. He said pretty much the same thing about dieting. Regular exercise, watch what you eat and you'll lose weight. I got 6 bikes, I guess I better start riding them as soon as it warms up.

Maybe they could get this Navy guy to run some more military stuff. The dude does have a point.

My father-in-law got his broadband internet hooked up yesterday, my son and I are gonna show him how his e-mail and assorted stuff on his computer work this weekend. Dan and I are also gonna take him shopping for a new laptop for my mother-in-law.

I have the best mother-in-law in the world, so I better not screw up when I give my father-in-law equipment suggestions.

I'm the guy that will have to fix any problems......

Till later.

No comments: