Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ice Road Truckers...........

Ice Road Truckers............gotta be my new favorite show. Kinda the same premise of Deadliest Catch (men doing dangerous stuff to make a living) only it's truck drivers driving semis over frozen lakes. Yeah, go ahead and rip me a new one, but I like it.

I'm really glad the shoes I am wearing to work are soon at the end of there life cycle because I had to cut a hole in one of them. Since I got poison ivy last week, I haven't been abler to wear sock because they made my ankles itch. The lack of socks made one of my toes get a blister and it was killing me..........easiest answer?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cut a hole in my shoe.

Yeah, that's a hunk of raspberry jelly and I also realize this puts me on the same level as the guy that bought a single can of Spaghetti-O's, but my toe hurt.

This guy is funny.

These guys are not. I seriously thought Pat was dead......guess not.

Till later.

No comments: