Monday, June 18, 2007

Some observations......

My wife, our son and I were shopping at Sam's Club this weekend. My wife remarked about how overweight most of the cashiers were.

I think I know why.

While we were talking about this, we were sitting in the cafe eating 2 foot long hot dogs, a parfait and a garbage can sized soda...all purchased for 4 dollars and 13 cents. If I could buy 2 feet worth of hot dog, a soda and dessert for 4 bucks where I work.....I'd be a fat bastard as well.

I'm not making fun of overweight people because Lord knows...I ain't the skinnest guy on the block, but damn- if you are a big person...dress accordingly. I can safely safely say, nobody wants to see me in a Speedo when I go on vacation in a couple weeks, so here's a few summertime fashion tips for big boned folks from the donut guy.....

Guys....

-Be well groomed. Nobody likes a fat guy that looks like a slob.

-Wear clothes that fit. Gained a few pounds? Treat yourself to a few new t-shirts at Wal-Mart. Nobody wants to see the bottom third of your stomach.

-Eat at home. Like to pound down 4 or 5 Big Macs at a sitting? Here again, nobody wants to see you eat like a pig in public, go the take-out route and eat like a pig at home.

Gals....

I'm gonna be careful here and only say one thing....if you are a big girl, please wear shorts or dresses that come close to your knees.......nobody needs to see what your upper thighs look like.
_______________________________________

I'm not getting out on my bike nearly as much as I'd like to, but I still like reading about other rider's trips.....this looked like a kick-ass bike trip.

Here's why I disable the low ink warning on all the printers I set up. Just print until the ink runs out.

How to be "with it" if you were around in the 70's. Dig those collars.

This puts a different spin on what being fortunate is like.

Till later.

No comments: