Monday, June 25, 2007

More on global warming...

My friend Doug sent me this link. I know everyone has their own thoughts about global warming.....the more info you have to make an informed opinion-the better.

Me?

The more I read about the subject the more I realize that Mother Nature is holding most of the cards on this deal. Sure we can heat up the atmosphere but if the sun changes it's output even the tiniest bit.....all bets are off........

I don't think it's any big secret that I'm pretty liberal, so this is good news. Maybe she could run and her husband can stay home.

Cellphones........yeah. I have one but I don't use it much. I got a laugh out of how folks are dropping their cells into the toilet....and what's with ringtones? I'm sure I'm gonna piss somebody off here, but people look like tools when they have one of those candy-ass ringtones go off in the middle of the supermarket.

Is she f**king serious? If she any couth...........she'd stay the hell out of the limelight for a few months.

Interesting poll. Looks like there's lots of folks out there that don't keep up on current events....I guess they don't cover that kind of stuff on American Idol.

This guy oughta be disbarred for being a lousy attorney and an all-around dirtbag. The dry cleaner didn't deserve to go through all that.

Some evenings when I go to work, one of my customers will set my mood for the entire evening....

Last night was one of those nights.

Right around midnight this guy came in dressed like a total hick.....cowboy boots, jean cut-off shorts with suspenders and a belt with the appropriate huge belt buckle, a v-neck white shirt with the sleeves cut off and a dirty white cowboy hat.

Guess what he wanted?

Spaghetti-O's.

I took him to the correct aisle, he bought one can and left.

God works in mysterious ways sometimes.....

Till later.

No comments: