Monday, June 04, 2007

Oops........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As I was waiting to pick up our son from school on Friday....another student backed into my parents car. You know, the one I am borrowing for the summer? Her father was the passenger and he wasn't exactly pleased. I wish I would been in my van because it's already full of dents and scrapes, I coulda cut the kid a break, but seeing how it's not my car and it didn't have a mark on it.....it's gonna get fixed.

I certainly earned my money fixing a clients computer this week. I formatted their hard drive and then reinstalled all the applications and saved documents. First time in a while I've configured a computer to use dial-up.....due to the client's location-that's all they have available. I forget how slow it can be....but I suppose it's better then nothing.

If you ever want to get a new computer because the one you have is "slow" get it checked out for spyware and buy more RAM for it first. I installed extra memory in my mom's laptop this weekend which tripled what was in it before....the extra RAM really helps.
______________________________________

Somebody is gonna light my ass up for posting this....

Geek alert.....not too many girls would understand these. Probably not many guys either.

Which side of the fence are you on concerning this? Me? I think he shoulda used better judgment. I think the fact that he's a personal injury attorney factors into some of the bias....

Here's the only thing I amazed by in this story...an 11 year old shot a 50 caliber handgun 16 times in 3 hours? That's a damn big handgun for an 11 year old to handle and I wonder why it took 3 hours for him to kill it with such a big gun.

Sometimes I really wonder.......exactly how dumb is Paris Hilton? I hope her time goes by quickly for her and her 15 minutes of fame are soon up.

I don't post many articles about religion, but this made me laugh my ass off. Go ahead and knock on my door...unless you're selling Girl Scout cookies, you're gonna be looking at a faceful of slammed door.

Read this about Bill Hicks before you decide to click on this link (NSFW and extremely non PC) of his quotes. How come all my favorite comedians are dead?

We got one of those "Netflix" style accounts at Blockbuster were you get 3 movies a month. It's pretty cool, because you can return your watched movies to the Blockbuster and basically double or triple the amount of movies you watch for the money. Our son and I watched Super Size Me on Sunday. It's premise is that the director eats nothing but McDonalds for a month....very good movie.

I also watched Fast Food Nation....quite interesting. Since I make donuts, pies, sweet goods, cakes and a whole bunch of stuff that is quite unhealthy....you might think I'm conflicted about my line of work..........

Nope.

I've been in the business for 31 years and I've never forced anyone to buy the stuff I make. One donut once and awhile won't kill you. Sure, I see folks use poor judgment all the time when they go food shopping but that ain't none of my business......

Is this a freakin' circus or what? It's like putting a dozen monkeys in a large wet paper bag and nominating the first one to punch their way out.

Jennifer Anniston weighs the same as 249 average bowel movements.

Click anywhere on the picture to zoom in...you can zoom way in.

If you get one of these e-mails......delete it.

If this guy can be a baby mind reader.......I'm gonna go into business and do the same thing for peoples pets.

Cocks are banned, tits okay.....I wonder how long bitches will be allowed.

Diet Coke.......yum.

I might not need a jacket next winter.

Evidently, most of the folks returning to NOLA are criminals.

Till later.

No comments: