Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's that time of year again.........

You'll be seeing less posting from me until school starts back up in September. I usually use the time from when I come home in the morning to when I take Dan to school to blog. Now that I can pretty much hit the sack when I get home from work.....I'll be spending less time screwing around on the internet and less time blogging....and hopefully putting in some quality time on the bike.

Dan bought a bag of Bertie Bott's jelly beans when we were out doing errands the other day. I'm sure glad we had the windows down on the car, because we spit most of them out. Vomit jelly beans don't taste very good.

I'm not sure I'd want to be sitting on this when it flushed.

This guy is a genius, check out the cat's trips at the bottom of the page.

I remember when the Kirby guy came to our house when I was a kid. At the time, my folks weren't exactly drowning in money, so I guess my mom got her sofa cleaned for free because there was no way my parents could afford one.

Speaking about affording stuff...........I can't believe there is a waiting list for the 600 dollar iPhone. That's one helluva lot of money for a phone/PDA.

Drink 5 or 6 beers before you go to this website and it will entertain you until you pass out.

This is something I'd do....I love practical jokes.

This guy has a cool job.

Old guys rule.

Old NASCAR ruled.

This article might piss you off or it might not.....depending on how much money you make and how compassionate you are. (NSFW due to several F-bombs)...Me, I don't care one way or the other although since I work in a supermarket...I've seen folks pay for some really stupid stuff with food stamps.

Here's a quick way to check for viruses.

Butthole surfer. Totally family safe video....honest.

Lawn and Order. I love her picture. What she probably doesn't realize is that if the homeowners association has fined her, she'll have to pay those fines if she ever moves. Some people shouldn't own property.

No limos...........seriously. I don't mean to be one of those guys that say "When I went to school, it was 20 mile walk and uphill both ways" but damn...limos? It'd be different if the kids could use one of these. Damn, that's an ugly car.

Making a dollar in NYC.

Till later.

No comments: