Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kitchen hell

I missed the first two years of this show....just started following Year 3. Watching Hell's Kitchen is like seeing an accident about to happen. You know bad things are gonna happen but you can't stand not looking.

Being in the food business, I've had bosses like Gordan Ramsey and in my experience-those kind of folks burn out after awhile or can't get people to work for them. Nobody can be a straight-up asshole like that day in and day out and expect to have a very long career.

I only ever had one boss throw something at me, a district manager threw a loaf of bread at me because he was pissed about something, I caught it and threw it back at him about 3 times harder then he threw it to me. The loaf of bread hit him square in the chest with a thud and that was pretty much the last time he screwed with me.

I guess I'd last about a week on the TV show.....
______________________________________

A couple of my buddies had these when we were kids.....they didn't cost 130,000 dollars back then. Me? I had a VW beetle with 40 rockin' horsepower. Kids today just don't have the same style we used to.

Sometimes cops are real assholes.

Really bad photoshop.

I'll be in a much better frame of mind once I get rid of my poison ivy......that's the last time I attempt to weedwack the poison ivy out of the bougainvillea wearing shorts.

Till later.

No comments: