Friday, June 01, 2007

Oh my.....

It's that time of the year again....time for me to complain about how hot it is were I work.

Since last summer, our department was moved from one end of the store to the other in a much smaller area. Unfortunately, we have the same amount of heat producing equipment and it seems like it's gonna be a rather warm summer. I took a temp reading last night as I was frying donuts....107 degrees at face level.

Who needs global warming when I have my own personal hell to go to every evening? All I can say is I really look forward to coming home and enjoying the AC.

Been spending the last day or so working on a friends computer....without much success. I hate to tell folks its time to reformat their computer, but this box has 4 rootkits and a myriad selection of spyware programs. Worst one I've seen in awhile. I'm pretty sure I have all their important documents saved but I'm going to go over everything with them before I do anything. On the bright side....it will be like a brand new computer when I'm done compared to how bogged down it is now....

My best friend used to have a LS6 1970 Chevelle when we were in high school....it used to go from 60mph to ohmygod in about 5 seconds. He wishes he woulda never sold it...they are worth big money now. Back in 1977, they were just gas hogs. Why bring this up....I was passed by one on the highway on the way home from work and it brought back lots of good memories. Nothing sounds like a big block with straight pipes.

Awwww, this is cute.

I love those "self-righteous" types of people. I guess he'll know better on his next job....

This made me laugh.

This doesn't make me laugh. Apple sure can be tricky.

Test out your computer. Click on the proceed button at the bottom of the page.

This guy really doesn't like Al Gore. Me? I think he has some interesting things to say, he sure as hell couldn't be any worse then Bush if he got elected. I drive a gas guzzler minivan but it's paid for and it ain't wore out yet so it'll be awhile until I get a Smart Car...

This is kinda spooky....I found a close up aerial shot of our house. How close? If I were standing in my driveway....you would be able to make out which finger I would be holding up.

Find out how much your neighbors contribute to their favorite candidate. Don't bother looking me up, I'm a cheap bastard.

Passive-aggressive church signs.

Lord, give me a sign......here's the sign, too bad the driver didn't pay any attention to it.

Get your reservations now.

Who didn't put their dirty dishes into the dishwasher?

Till later....stay cool.

No comments: