Thursday, August 06, 2009

Wal-Mart pisses me off.........

Were we live is home to the number 1 Wal-Mart (in sales) in the country. My son and I were just there at 7:15 this morning to buy a few odds and ends......34 registers and one damn cashier and a huge line.

We dumped our stuff and headed down the road. Why the hell they have so many registers....I'll never know-I don't think I've ever been there and seen them all open at once.

In other news....gonna be headed out for some mountain biking for sure in Sunday. My buddy Mike has a new sweetie and she's never been out on the dirt.

I hope I can keep up with her....she's a skinny little thing and in about a month when she gets a little experience-she's probably gonna be able to kick my ass.

I'm sure she'll do fine, in deference to her and Mike and my lack of dirt riding this year...we are gonna be taking it extremely easy. I might even bring a camera along and take a few pics...Redman is my favorite place to mountain bike.

I've had a slightly pinched nerve or something in my shoulder going on for about a week...not that big a deal except I'm having a heck of a time getting to sleep....just can't get comfortable.

My pop gave me a couple of his painkillers and I'm sure one of those will do the trick. In fact, I took one about a half hour ago and I'm starting to get tired now so I think I'll go be unconscious for a few hours.

No comments: