Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Drivers license............

Now I don't wanna slam Penndot because they are probably only as efficient as they need to be......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What I mean by that is, if the folks that work there go above and beyond what they are "normally" expected to..........heck, they might be expected to do that all the time.

I went in yesterday morning to get my drivers license renewed. Fairly simple right? It is simple, only the lady that was doing my paper work had a phone call from a fellow employee while she was in the middle of doing my paperwork.

If something like this happened in a "normal" business, what usually happens? That's right-you put the person on hold and finish dealing with your customer and then find out what the co-worker on the phone wants.

At Penndot-you totally ignore the customer for 10 minutes while you chat with your fellow employee.

Nice.

One good thing, I changed my party affiliation, I am no longer a registered Republican.........I am now a member of the Libertarian Party. I don't totally agree with everything the Libertarians are about but I couldn't stomach being in the same party that George Bush is in and they ain't no way I am voting for Hillary in 2008.

Nothing against voting for a woman-I just don't like her politics.

Gonna save about 10 bucks in gas today by running all my errands by bike, I don't normally have the extra time it takes to do that but I'm on vacation this week so I have no excuse not to.

I hooked my mom up with podcasting software on her PC, since she is recently retired-she is getting a whole lot of use from her PC, now she'll be able to listen to podcasts while she does stuff because I gave her one of my old MP3 players.

Bike videos? Oh yeah. Pete is your man. Download a couple of these to play this winter when the trails are under 2 feet of snow.

This guy is dick, the fact that he is black has nothing to do with it -if he was white- he'd still be a dick.

Read this as it doesn't happen very often. Am I bashing Bush? You betcha, he is one of the worst presidents ever. Numbers don't lie.

Interesting article. I think I have been watching less TV the older I get. I have better things to do with my spare time.

Why does a dog lick it's own balls? Because it can.

Till later.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

Damn government employees. I've had driver's licenses in three different states and renewal was terrible in all three.