Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Surly Nation...................

This is my favorite bike.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Without a doubt the best bicycle I've ever owned.

When I die, I'm taking it with me.

Someday, I'd like to write this well. Neat story and way cool trip. And I think I want one of those Pugsleys. Thought about a nice new FS bike next year but the thought of all that maintainence with pivots, linkages and shocks is kinda off-putting. Sometimes simple is better.

Note to self; Don't put iced tea in a water bottle and leave what's left for several weeks because you'll have a water bottle with crusty spooge that moves.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is just plain stupid. Bicycles are traffic.

Go F**k yourself Mr Cheney. My feelings exactly.

Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't begrudge the victims of Katrina anything but how can the government spend money that fast? Wouldn't it be easier (and probably cheaper) just to write all the victims who lost homes, cars, etc a generous check to cover their losses and fill in the below sea level part of New Orleans???

Just a thought...................

Till later.

4 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I love my Crosscheck too. And now he'll have a brother. Not to make you envious brother, but I rode a Pugsley a couple of weeks ago. Way cool.

The Donut Guy said...

Awwww man.

You rode a Pugsley?

Did it have the "Large Marge" rims and 3.7 motorcycle tires?

I really need one of those.

Anybody got any money they don't know what to do with?

Scout Seventeen said...

Pretty pretty Surly. I'd sell my right arm for one. Know of anyone looking for a right arm?

Lunatic Biker said...

I rode a Pugsley with the Large Marge and 3.7's at my LBS. It was a hoot. It was a demo from Surly.