Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Vacation slacker.......

I am soooo lazy.

My first day of weekday vacation, I rode my chopper around the neighborhood in the morning, took a nap, had some ice cream, played around with the computer and then went on our club's evening social ride.

I had all kinds of stuff planned for Monday but the 4 hour mid-day nap kinda put a kink in those plans. 4 hours is about the perfect length for a nap in my book.

Why are they always touching each other?

This is fun? Ooooookay.

This is interesting, but I usually just hang the phone up.

Time to go-here is my agenda for today.........

-Retrieve my Raleigh from my nephew.

-take the rear wheel from the Raleigh to my LBS and have them put a BMX cog on it to replace the free wheel on there now.

-Clean the inside of my van.

-Take pics of my C-dale so I can put it up for sale.

-Take a nap.

Till later.

No comments: