Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Circling the drain...........

The whole world seems to be circling the drain, but this could change everything.

Or not.

Gotta thank Doug for the link............ I needed the laugh. I was listening to several news podcasts at work last night and heard the viewpoints of Israelis, Palestinians, Americans and Syrians over what's going on over there in that part of the world.

Everyone has their own agenda and everyone thinks they are right.

Kinda like trying to put a square peg into a round hole...........it is possible if you have a big enough hammer. It doesn't make it right though..........

I dunno, but it's kinda hard to argue against global warming after this article. We are going to Myrtle Beach next week for vacation before the polar ice caps melt and coastal South Carolina ends up underwater. I am going to take my Surly Cross-Check and ride until my ass is sore. One of my nephews is bringing his road bike so I'll have some company.

From what I've heard, he's gonna be able to kick his uncle's ass without breaking a sweat.

Join the club.

Actually, I'm looking forward to mapping some routes out and doing some sightseeing on the bike-it sound be fun and I'll have a ton of pics when I get back. I'm hoping I can find an open network down there so I can hook up our daughters laptop to the internet............maybe I'll upload some pics in the middle of the week if that happens.......

It's gotta suck to have to commute in Boston right now. At least it seems like they are doing the right thing albeit a little late.

Bush had better win a majority in the House and Senate this fall or his ass will be so impeached.

More bad publicity for AOL. One of my friends recently quit using their service and had the perfect reason.........he told them he is moving out of the country to do missionary work and won't have access to a computer. Sounds like a bullshit story, but it's 100% true and the AOL guy didn't have a comeback.

I gotta get this. Yeah, sure Ren and Stimpy were sick humor, but hey.......it's just a cartoon.

Went to the LBS and bought a Yakima rear mounted rack to carry 2 bikes next week, not sure what we did with the one we had, but it was from Wal-Mart and to be honest-I don't miss it. Not having to watch a couple thousand dollars worth of bike sway back and forth for 600 miles on a cheap-ass rack is worth what the new rack cost.

He is a simple minded bastard, isn't he? To be honest, I don't think giving someone a neck massage is that big a deal, but hey.....with all the serious shit going on right now-the dude oughta act a little more Presidential, ya know? Even Jesus has his limits...........

Till later.

No comments: