Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It got hot out...........

Since the beginning of summer I've become acclimated to the heat and humidity. Even at work I've been okay with it for the most part but last night was killer.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Some days I wish I woulda went to college so I could have one of those jobs where I get to sit in front of a computer monitor and take it easy. On the other hand, where I work now, I have no supervision, I can name my own hours and time off (within reason) and am well respected in the company.

Since I have so may years in where I work-I think I'll tough it out and maybe take some college courses...... everybody loves a smartass baker.

Drop the kids off at the pool.

The President is always right. Nice.

I spilled a glass of milk all over the keyboard this morning. Keyboards don't work very well with milk in them. Fortunately, I have a spare keyboard or I wouldn't be typing this right now.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Been playing around with some of the pictures I took down at Redman yesterday. Here's a bigger version of the above pic. I'm not out to make a "nice" picture, I want something that is somewhat jarring. I'll post more when I have time.

Till later.

No comments: