Friday, July 14, 2006

The English language.........

I regularly mangulate the English language on this here blog, most of the time it's on purpose. English was not my favorite subject in school, nowadays the way people talk and use language fascinates me.

Most of the folks I work with aren't college educated and I find that education isn't always what determines how well someone speaks.

I have a buddy that stops in at work from time to time that never finished high school, but you'd never know it from talking to him. I think the difference is that he has a love of reading and his job requires him to do extensive traveling and speaking with many clients. If he doesn't express himself well-he doesn't get the sale..............

On to a few links........

It's no secret that I love pranks. This is the King Hell of college dorm room pranks.

Looks like I was wrong. The internet is a series of tubes. My bad.

Netflix guilt. Interesting. We don't have Netflix, I nor my wife have enough time to sit down and watch 3 movies a month.

Heaven or Hell? Not for me to decide where the guy is, but I kinda think he ain't needin' his jacket right at the moment. Comparing him to Jesus Christ is a bit much in my opinion.

Money doesn't buy happiness..........money isn't everything. Of course most folks that say that (like myself) don't have any money.

Floyd is from Lancaster. I don't know the guy, but I've ridden on some of the same trails and roads he has. That information and 5 bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Two facts that don't have anything to do with each other and one that does.........

-Our daughter is here for the weekend.

-Her boyfriend has a red mohawk.

-He's going to the same place this weekend.

Till later.

No comments: