Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New neighbors.....

We had some new neighbors move in behind us recently. Not too sure but I think they have 3 young boys and their main form of recreation is screaming and beating the crap out of each other with tree branches. I sure hope they aren't being home schooled or mom is gonna get a visit from me the first time they wake me up at "recess"......

I'm not really a fan of home schooling, I think the social interaction with other kids helps with forming social skills. Besides, (IMHO) if you don't have a degree in education-you aren't really qualified to teach your kids anyways. Go ahead and send me your cards and letters, but that's how I see it.

What the hell do I know, I was an only child......

When life hands you lemons....make lemonade.

It was mildly amusing at first....but this is just flat-out mean.

I think I am missing my calling....I work in a store full of food, I should be able to figure out something out to deep fry besides donuts.

A little geek humor.....

A physicist, a biologist, and a mathematician are sitting in a café and notice people going into and coming out of the house across the street.

First they see two people going into the house.

Time passes.

After a while, they notice three persons coming out of the house.

The physicist: "The measurement was not accurate."

The biologist: "They have reproduced."

The mathematician: "If one person enters the house, then it will be empty again."

I'm out.

till later.

No comments: