Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Crash.....

One of my nephews wiped out on his fixie, not too sure of the details at this point but he's gonna be fine.

I think he sprained a couple of fingers and is bruised up some and his bike is trashed....but it coulda been worse.

He hit the side of a car, not sure if the car pulled out in front of him or what, it doesn't really matter-the fact that he didn't get run over is more important.

He's almost 20 years old and doesn't have his license yet-the dude rides everywhere he needs to go.

You have to admire that, just keep an eye out for those cars nephew.
___________________________________

Seems like a good idea, but I don't see "donut" listed anywhere.

This also seems like a good idea....if you want to shorten up your lifespan. I love the valve covers.

Freeganism........all I know is that I wouldn't consume anything out of the dumpster behind our store. We toss chemicals in with the garbage to keep down the smell.

We need one of these where I work. We don't need it for unhappy employees.........it would be just for me.

till later

No comments: