Sunday, September 02, 2007

Summer's over........

Well, it isn't over until the end of September but most of the hot weather is probably a done deal at this point. Summer used to be my favorite season of the year, but as I get older-I find myself not enjoying the hot weather nearly as much as I used to.

Fall is a great time of year, it's got the best weather of all the seasons....not too hot and not too cold.

I just wish the best part of it lasted longer then 2 months.

By the time November rolls around...it's starting to get cold and most of the leaves are gone from the trees.

Being that it is Labor Day weekend...my wife and I are celebrating by working. I worked Sunday and she's working Monday.

I always spend a few minutes reading Google News in the morning after I come home from work.........I'm just wondering-how'd this country get so screwed up? Just about all the news is about corruption, death and Mr Wide Stance resigning as he stands on a soda crate.

I didn't win, but I think I coulda did okay on just 46 million. That would be enough to set up an education trust for any and every family member, long lost cousin and friend I ever had. And we'd still have plenty to retire on.

Today's art break.

till later.

No comments: