Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oops....

Not sure how I did it but I ripped the "B" limit screw completely off the derailleur on my mountain bike....Maybe I shoulda put one of my road bikes up for sale instead of my singlespeed.

Fixing something like that is a little bit out of my league, so into the bike shop it went. I maintain my bikes fairly well but out of all the bikes I have, I beat the living snot out of my hardtail the most, so stuff falls off of it once and awhile. It's one of the Schwinn Moabs made right before they went broke the 2nd time. I dig the way it handles and it'll be a sad day when I break it for good.

.......you know I will.

Things that piss me off. Saw this on Growabrain. One that really stands out for me is the stupid cup sizing at Starbucks. Whenever I go there, I never use their term for a large; I just ask for a "large". Works for me.....

An air-conditioned shirt. Give me a 1/2 dozen.

I haven't been much of a NASCAR fan since Dale Sr died at Daytona but I like this commercial for Budweiser. Too bad their beer doesn't taste very good. I kinda wish Tim Richmond was still around too. I never agreed with the way Bill France handled Tim's illness.

I like this. Our company sends me "opportunity" associates to retrain once and awhile. Translation........they washed out of all the other departments and I am the last stop.

If you're not into cars at all, this link ain't gonna mean a whole lot to you. I used to hang out in garages a whole lot when I was a kid and met him at Dave Stricklers garage when they both used to race at York US 30 on their off weekends....I spent lots of Saturdays sitting in the stands there. Good times for sure.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Party bus.

New and used? Who the hell would buy used ones?

Till later.......

No comments: