Thursday, June 29, 2006

You aren't as anonymous as you think.......

Just gotta say thanks to the asshole from Atlanta who put up a rather disturbing comment yesterday............. I've sent an e-mail to your ISP's abuse department. That wasn't very nice. You're not as anonymous as you think you are.

Interesting story about the dockworkers union. Where I work is non-union with the exception of 2 stores in our chain. The folks that work at those 2 stores make less money then the rest of us, so sometimes unions ain't such a good deal.

I think I have said before that people should leave Britney alone.........my opinion is still pretty much the same, but you have to wonder what her publicists are thinking. I like the dark hair though...........

I like this car, if I had one, I'd have way more room in the garage for bikes.

I guess Titus ain't gonna be selling a whole lot of bikes to woman.

Nigerians sure are good wood carvers.

Penn and Teller's Bullshit do a piece on PITA. NSFW due to language.

Till later.

No comments: