Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The cold............

I have the cold that won't die. It's not that big of a cold and it isn't making me feel that bad-it's just annoying......and it won't go away. I had off this weekend and besides setting up a VPN for a client, I just lazed around.

My old cell phone was working intermittently....ever since I dropped it off the back of my bike last summer, it would turn off by itself randomly. We finally got out to the store and got a new one. Since I'm an old guy and was around before there were cellphones.....it never ceases to amaze me that they can pack so much technology into such a small device.

I listen to tons of podcasts when I'm at work, here's a great site to browse through a few.

I'm not dyslexic....just absent minded-you have to admit...it's a clever shirt.

Somebody's probably gonna comment on this...but the way I see it-religion and government don't mix....besides, Huckabee ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

More guys in the "not the brightest bulb in the package" club.....

This is kinda weird....no, it's very weird.

till later

No comments: