Thursday, January 03, 2008

Oatmeal........

I'm sure glad I like oatmeal, because it's gonna be my breakfast/dinner before I hit the sack every morning for the foreseeable future.

It part of my DELAIRBYGTS© diet.

Actually, it ain't much of a diet.....but it's hard to lose weight when you go to sleep on a full stomach......and it's very easy to gain it when you have a bowl of Dorito's and some cookies as a snack right before you turn in. I figure 500 calories of oatmeal is better than 1000 calories of junk.

Last night it was 17 degrees.....I really like the butt warmers in my wife's new car-they are way toasty. My van.....not so much.

Here's a tit....... captured on a webcam. Get your mind out of the gutter.....my 14 year old son reads this blog.

I knew there was a reason I don't ride the rides at the carnival.

Here's some smart marketing. Sure, it'd be easier for the food bank to just accept a shrink wrapped pallet from Campbells....but then I wouldn't be linking to it, would I?

I call bullshit.

How do you get a $40 voucher for a digital-to-analog converter box for your old analog TV? Click here. We have a 25 year old JCPenney TV that still works like a charm.

Hollywood has officially run out of ideas....maybe that's just me, since I've never watched the show. I have a feeling I ain't missing much.

Men with plungers......Yeah, I know-you're thinking....where the hell does he find this stuff?

Here's a holiday I support. While I enjoy hanging out with friends and meeting new clients.....I'm also happy sitting at home with a stack of computer magazines.

Sear openly admits that it installs spyware on your computer.....of course you agree to it in the 54 page license agreement. Moral of the story? Don't trust anyone online with your info.

Slow news day.......that's one nasty set of underwear.

till later

No comments: