Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogger tag........

A fellow local bike blogger tagged me...........

What were you doing 5 years ago?

-Riding my bike a whole lot more. Arthritis in my knees has sharply curtailed the amount of time I can be out.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

-Finish pulling off the data from a clients laptop so he can get the motherboard replaced. Yeah, I know the hard drive has nothing to do with the motherboard, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

-Sleep.

-Go to the store and buy an adapter for the powerport in my minivan.

-Shave.

-Make donuts.

What are five snacks you enjoy?

-Ice cream

-Baked Lays chips

-Pizza

-7&7's

-Milkshakes

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

-Set my immediate family up so they could retire if they choose. All other cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, uncles and whoever else crawled out of the woodwork.....a check for 500,000 bucks and an education fund for all of them that pays for college as long as they keep an 85% grade average....and they have to sign something that says they will never ask me for money again.

-Donate enough money to the Lance Armstrong Foundation so Lance puts me on speed dial.

-Build a really nice vacation house down at the beach for the entire family to use.

-Travel all over the place in our private jet with my wife.

-Build my own ice cream plant that made any flavor I wanted.

What are five of your bad habits?

-I snore extremely loudly.

-I like to eat ice cream.

Those are the only two I am aware of.

What are five places where you have lived?

Lancaster when I was a small child and a few places here in York since age 5. Never more than a couple miles from where I grew up on Yale St.

What are five jobs you’ve had?

-Paper boy

-I used to cut lots of lawns for pocket money

-Auction runner

-Production manager at several large wholesale bakeries

-Donut guy.

I ain't tagging anyone......feel free to tag yourself, it's kinda fun to read these.

till later.

No comments: