Thursday, June 18, 2009

Are you a dick???

My son found this site and sent me a link. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree... does it?

My neighbor is a pilot for a major airline and due to his work schedule....sometimes I'm at work when he does his shopping. He stopped in last night and we were talking about the Air France tragedy...the dude has been flying fighter jets and passenger jets for the last 35 years so he pretty much knows what he's talking about when the discussion is about large passenger aircraft or aviation in general.

His opinion of large composite aircraft? He won't fly on one.

Me?

Hell, I just make donuts for a living but I do know composite stuff doesn't bend much...it snaps. Maybe I'll stay off the plastic airplanes as well....like I fly a lot anyways.

I'm not much of a redneck, but what the hell do you do when another country launches a missile (which might or might not have a nuclear warhead attached) at you? I guess if it was me answering the red phone........I'd atom bomb the living shit outta the country responsible. Lots of innocent people would die....sucks to be them-too bad they have a batshit crazy guy running their country.

If I haven't scared the crap out of one of my fellow central Pa bike bloggers with my wild political blatherings and observations about composite materials ...we're gonna meet up sometime this summer for a nice casual ride. Any of you fellow bike bloggers that live nearby (and I know there are some out there) feel free to invite yourselves along when ever we figure out a time and date.

I'm harmless....honest.

till later.

No comments: