Sunday, June 07, 2009

School's out.....

All I can say is "yay". Our son's last day of school for the year is Tuesday. I get to go to sleep as soon as I get home in the morning for the next 2 1/2 months.

With the four of us... we all have wildly ranging sleep habits.

My lovely wife usually gets by on 6 or 7 hours of sleep a night and sometimes gets a nap in the afternoon schedule permitting...I don't know how she does it. She easily looks at least 10 years younger then she actually is.

Me? I go all over the place. Sometimes I'll be sleeping by 6 AM in the summer and sometimes I stay up until 1 or 2 in the afternoon and get up just in time to go into work at 9PM.

Our daughter sleeps whenever she has the chance- that kid is on the go...sometimes a day or two will go by without us crossing tracks for more then a minute or two.

Our son? In the summer, he tends to stay up late and about a month into his summer vacation, he's usually on the same sleep schedule as me. It's a real pain for him to get back to a regular sleep schedule by the time school starts but as an added bonus- him and I go out to breakfast quite a bit while he's on vacation since he's still awake when I get home at 5 AM.

I kinda like that....any time you get to spend with your kids while they still live at home-you never get that time back when they grow up.

I think I'm in love...

The Heart Cart. Hmmmm I sure hope that laptop isn't using Windows.

I wonder if my boss would understand this....probably not.

This couple will have the best wedding day story ever.

Interesting pictures from Iraq.

This is gonna be fun. I've become such a TV whore. I've been watching Real Housewives of New Jersey...

If I had some stupid money....I'd buy this, a 52" TV and a killer sound system.

My son sent me this.....Missing Baby Found in Sandwich. It's bad, but not in the way that you think it's bad.

I've had clients like this in the past.....guess what? When they call me for service...I'm usually too busy to see them for several weeks.

This guy is pretty funny.

I guess if you are religious.....you can say pretty much anything....whatever, that's what free speech is all about-but I bet he ends up on a "watch" list.

Quite an imagination.

Like music from the 80's? Remember this music video?

Finally...a cute kitty picture.

till later.

No comments: